Why Replace It?
|Nutone 765HFL available at HomeProductsInc|
How to Replace It
By following these simple steps you will be able to save yourself the money it would cost to have someone else come do it for you.
1. Before buying a new Bathroom Fan, be sure to know the measurements required for your new fan.
2. For safety, be sure to turn off the power leading to the Bathroom Fan.
3. Remove the blower assembly from the housing, using a screwdriver to disengage the tabs.
4. Remove the wire paneling screw and remove the wire panel.
5. Installing the Mounting Frame: Put the mounting frame through the opening in your ceiling, secure one side with screws.
6. Installing the Housing: Pull wire through, into the housing, and finish inserting the housing into the opening and secure with screws.
7. Pull ducting into the housing and attach the duct connector to the ducting. Secure with screws.
8. Attach the clamp to the knockout plate, pull wire through, and put knockout plate in place in the housing.(secure with screw)
9. Connect the color coded wires (refer to wiring guide in installation packet). Slide wiring panel into position and secure with screw. Plug in motor control.
10. Finally you are going to put the blower into the housing (which you will secure with screws) plug the motor in and insert the grille springs into the housing. Your done! Enjoy your new Bathroom Fan.
If you are more of a visual learner, Braon-NuTone has a great video explaining how to do all of this at http://youtu.be/xYa3y7OSnMY
If you do not need a completely new Bathroom Fan, but need to fix it, go to storeforparts.com